Kerry's Stance On Iraq!

Duke Atreides

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, not again

Kerry has yet again flopped out his all new and improved shiny, slick all encompassing UBER stance on Iraq!

He would have left Saddam in power.

When only last month he said if he knew then what he knows now he would STILL have voted for the war.

Guy is making me dizzy. Then you have his mentally unhinged wife out calling anyone who does not agree with John Kerry's healthcare plan an "idiot"

Then the jewel of her saying "The common man doesn't look at me as some rich witch."

OMG LOL ROFL OMG OMG *wheeze* *cough* OMG LOL

America needs to see a LOT more of John and his hilarious sideshow, I mean sidekick Tu-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyza.

Ahem,

Bush with 58% popular vote.

just because you vote for the war, does not mean he would have to go to war.. your point is allready flawd

Oh no, not again

Kerry has yet again flopped out his all new and improved shiny, slick all encompassing UBER stance on Iraq!

When only last month he said if he knew then what he knows now he would STILL have voted for the war.

Guy is making me dizzy.  Then you have his mentally unhinged wife out calling anyone who does not agree with John Kerry's healthcare plan an "idiot"

Then the jewel of her saying "The common man doesn't look at me as some rich witch."

OMG LOL ROFL OMG OMG *wheeze* *cough* OMG LOL

America needs to see a LOT more of John and his hilarious sideshow, I mean sidekick Tu-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyza.

Ahem,

Bush with 58% popular vote.

just because you vote for the war, does not mean he would have to go to war.. your point is allready flawd

well thanks for ruining the fun.. this thread was made for crap and giggles... not anymore! :(

Oh no, not again

Guy is making me dizzy.

who are you to start a debate.. i did not see anything funny in here yet? Why does occ have to have stupid threds like this.. i think if a person is stroling along on the internet looking for a good hardware site, ceoms on.. clicks on these kinds of links.. and sees a bunch of nonsence about kerry and whatever els.. i think thats a HUGE turnoff for occ.. I am dont here.. please dont bump and be claming to push the issue

o, come on guys, give asus a break. he's just a little cranky because the candidate he supports is losing ground. Personally, I don't see why anyone would vote for Kerry. You might as well go vote for a Magic Eight Ball....you'll get similar results. (yep, i just made up that analogy myself, and i'm pretty darn proud of it. lol...i think it's pretty self-explanatory and fits so well ;)).