Kerry's Stance On Iraq!

Duke Atreides

Oh no, not again

Kerry has yet again flopped out his all new and improved shiny, slick all encompassing UBER stance on Iraq!

He would have left Saddam in power.

When only last month he said if he knew then what he knows now he would STILL have voted for the war.

Guy is making me dizzy. Then you have his mentally unhinged wife out calling anyone who does not agree with John Kerry's healthcare plan an "idiot"

Then the jewel of her saying "The common man doesn't look at me as some rich witch."

OMG LOL ROFL OMG OMG *wheeze* *cough* OMG LOL

America needs to see a LOT more of John and his hilarious sideshow, I mean sidekick Tu-raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyza.

Ahem,

Bush with 58% popular vote.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry, what a nut job... W00T! i never got to use that phrase (nut job) in a sentence before lol! I AM SOOOO HAPPY NOW! LMFAO!

And as for the second quote Clay, for Kerry, there will never be any resistance when he is cleaning out his ears... Kerry is the equivalent of 10 blondes standing in a row... WIND TUNNEL HAHAHAHAHAHA! :P

Kerry, what a nut job... W00T! i never got to use that phrase (nut job) in a sentence before lol! I AM SOOOO HAPPY NOW! LMFAO!

And as for the second quote Clay, for Kerry, there will never be any resistance when he is cleaning out his ears... Kerry is the equivalent of 10 blondes standing in a row... WIND TUNNEL HAHAHAHAHAHA!  :P

lol.

but i'm surprised you haven't used the term "nut job" before...you know...with you whole sexual orientation, and everything ;)

sorry, i just couldn't resist!

There are of course many who do not like Bush or his stance on various issues.

But we all know exactly where he stands.

Kerry on the other hand will only stand after he has read the lastest poll results and tailored or completely change his stance.

I'm surprised that not as many people have woken up and smelled thier bush recently

HA! :lol:

Wow, after the "nut job" quip earlier in this thread, I busted out laughing.

I still think of the "horse in the bar" joke when I see a pic of Kerry.

HA! :lol:

Wow, after the "nut job" quip earlier in this thread, I busted out laughing.

I still think of the "horse in the bar" joke when I see a pic of Kerry.

well kerry does look like a horse, but what joke are you referring to? do tell :)