9800xt

abit ai7 mobo

zalman reserator cooling

2. amd +2500 barton ocd 2.19

512 kingston pc3200

abit nf7-s mobo

ATI 9600 128

TT silent boost

case modded w/ made window cathodes and sprayed same color as my car (sonic blue) flat black inside: pics to come soon.

welcome to OCC, have fun here, you might also be interested in joining our folding team, click on the pic in my/anyones sig, Its for a good cause :-P and u get a cool little dna strand, Besides that, Hope you have a good time here, I knwo I do.

Fodling@home is a project by stanford university which researches how protiens "fold" it is useful in finding cures for diseases, mainly cancer. Its a way to help out the community. It uses 100% cpu, so for the overclockers it is a good way to stress your system. It uses idle process, so it doesnt slow anything down also. Plus you get the cool little dna strand under your name :-P. I'm sure i'm missing some other stuff, but You WILL be addicted to this site :-P hope you have fun man.

Fodling@home is a project by stanford university which researches how protiens "fold" it is useful in finding cures for diseases, mainly cancer. Its a way to help out the community. It uses 100% cpu, so for the overclockers it is a good way to stress your system. It uses idle process, so it doesnt slow anything down also. Plus you get the cool little dna strand under your name :-P. I'm sure i'm missing some other stuff, but You WILL be addicted to this site :-P hope you have fun man.

Ahh, I wondered why my system idle process was at 99!

:lol: