Fs/ft: Bh-5 Ram, Dfi Nf2, And Rbx Block!

Jokester

Reason for selling: Im in the process of changing everthing over to 64 and a gig of ram :)

Corsair 256x2 PC3200 Platinum v1.1 (BH-5)

~$200cnd ($153 us) obo~

normal_Cosair_pc3200.jpg

Corsair 256x2 PC3500 Black v1.1 (BH-5)

~$205cnd ($157 us) obo~

normal_Cosair_pc3500.jpg

DFI INFINITY Ultra

~$80cnd ($62 us) obo~ (one being sold is now coming with NB-1 installed!)

normal_DFI_1.jpg

DangerDen RBX + nozzel kit + extra O-ring and top : ~$55 cnd ($42 us) obo~

or will trade for 512x2 PC3200/3500 BH-5

My heat!

[email protected]

or PM

Stuff sold:

AMD Athlon-M 2500+

DFI INFINITY ULTRA

thanks for looking :D

Edited by Jokester

sorry to bust your bubble, but a new RBX waterblock is 57 dollars. canadian

... checked on it lowered price to $55 because mine comes with extra top and O-ring and the nozzel kit. will add pics asap.

Edited by Jokester

This is not intended as a threadcrap, but have you confirmed the chips on the 2x256v1.1 to be BH-5. I have a 512meg stick of the same stuff (v1.1) and I'm looking to match it with 2x256 of the same version (I have 2x256v3.1 now) To satisfy my curiousity I lifted the corner of the heatspreader on my 512 stick and they are BH-6 chips.

Edited by Tunage

This is not intended as a threadcrap, but have you confirmed the chips on the 2x256v1.1 to be BH-5. I have a 512meg stick of the same stuff (v1.1) and I'm looking to match it with 2x256 of the same version (I have 2x256v1.3 now) To satisfy my curiousity I lifted the corner of the heatspreader on my 512 stick and they are BH-6 chips.

yes i lifted ever so gently on the edge of 1 of each pair to make sure after i bought them orignialy cause i was worrid of getting riped off :)

both say blah blah numbersBH-5 :D

I want to buy the infinity and the ram possibly. the 3200. I gotta check its for a friend im building a system. HEHE thats exatcly wat i was gunna use too :P. Give me a buzz on am or msn. coould yah posibly go down on the ram a bit? Is it new? Im willing to pay $125 for it USD.