Illegal Activities

VolcomPimp

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah man I agree... I've seen alot of warez postings lately... I posted one of em in fact... and thanks d3 for editing mine... I know I released some bad info in there... but i mean warez is a part of life... and as long as we aren't distributing it.. i don't think it's too bad... all the information about such can be found at websites...

Yea, it can be found at ILLEGAL websites. I don't think Matt feels like going to jail for other ppl's posts...lol

Oh, and if I yell at someone for posting warez or just "lol" as a post will I get in trouble? And by yell I mean just saying don't do that.

actually... that's not entirely true... you can find a whole lot of information about what's being released at a website i know of that's not illegal at all... I don't know if i want to post it, because it will probably just get edited out... but what they do to keep it legal is take all the cd keys and such out of the "release notes" They don't distribute warez either... It's just a resource to tell people what's out...

the point I was tryin to make in the beggining is that there were ppl listing warez sites, crack stuff and asking for someone to host some full version software.... Im not someone who flames ppl who talk about warez, in fact I download stuff illegally all the time... I think it's retarded though when people come on here and start listing links and stuff, when it is stated in the rules not to... especially when someone repeativly does this and is told each time not to...

All Im sayin is I think that if people wanna talk about warez w/ other, to go some where else or do it in private and respect Matt's wishes...