Cisco (ccna)

VolcomPimp

Yep... I love my Cisco class... I sit there w/ my USB

flash reader and 128mb card w/ mp3's and listen to music

while everyone else goes over these worksheets and stuff...

Im on chapter 6 of the Sem. 1 curriculum, while everyone else is starting chapter 4...

took my chapter 3 test today w/ everyone else and got another %100, then decided to take my Chapter 4 test too and missed 2, got %91...

Im thinkin about takin my Chapter 5 test 2marrow...

I rarely even study at home anymore since Ive gotten a few weeks ahead of everyone else... but ya, anyone else having/had this much in this class besides me???

used to sit in that class and play with the snes emulator i was so far ahead of the class

also had 10 gig of mp3's that i eventually turned into an mp3 server for the school with restricted access for i soon had a scsi cd stack hooked up and ppl would burn them off at all time

ya so far sem. 1 is really easy and I wanna get a head start on sem. 2...

(at the pace Im going Ill have a really big head start....)

heres my test scores so far...

I took my chp5 test today and got %100 after taking 3&4 yesterday...

everyone else just started chp4 today...

chp1 = 91

chp2 = 100

chp3 = 100

chp4 = 91

chp5 = 100

Im on a role so far.... I think chapter 4 was the hardest but I only missed 2.... all this crap about electrical circuits and such....

yep Im in class right now really really bored...

Im bout 2 start chapter 8 since Im gonna take my chapter 7 test 2marrow while everyone else is on 5...

really really bored...

wish I had some webpages to help me review...

good times... I just talked 2 my friends brother today who works for this company Hurricane Electric and he has a few cisco certs, dont remember which... but he's real smart... I asked him some linux questions cause he said thats all he uses is slackware... I really wanna get into linux and use it exclusively but I first gotta reorganize my drives and decide which dist I wanna use and all... I also need some stuff info on sites I can goto to patch my windows games for linux... he was tellin me if you own a game you just d/l some binaries for it and patch the game...

I realized that I really dont use windows much anymore for anything cept for games... almost everything else I can subsitute w/ linux...