Xoxide Clearance Sale!

p8baller07

Anyone know if those harddrive silencers are any good? I'm planning to build a system in a Lian Li V1-- series, and where harddrives normaly go I'm putting a radiator. So I need to find a place to put my two raptors and a 80gb sata, and I'm wondering if 3 of these will do a good job when it comes to shutting those raptors up?

Its not like online companys make cash off shipping

:rolleyes:

Wake up and smell the coffee there bucko. In many cases they ONLY make money off shipping. But hey, sell 1000 items and make 3$ off each one for "shipping and handling" and it doesn't matter if you sold the item at cost. You dig?

:foldon:

:rolleyes:

Wake up and smell the coffee there bucko. In many cases they ONLY make money off shipping. But hey, sell 1000 items and make 3$ off each one for "shipping and handling" and it doesn't matter if you sold the item at cost. You dig?

:foldon:

Hey "bucko",

Do you speek from actuall knowledge or just mindless ignorance?

I am the Web/Network Administrator for a company that does nothing but online sales, and ive worked on xoxidegamings site.

UPS/USPS/FEDEX/DHL ..ect. Send these companys papers with there new rates on them so the site can change its sataus accordingly...

Although some companys usally add on a extra 5-20bucks to break even on shipping... (DHL's express bags, ups fuel cer charge, insurance ect)

But ill tell you most companys dont make any real profit from shipping worth bragging about.

..Seriously gen call xoxide there a legit company they'll do it for you