P8's New Ocing Beast

Hey guys! I am back in biz! With my new 2800! Did you miss me? :lol:

Anyway, look at this... Tell me what you think... I feel this CPU is gonna be a pretty mean ocer... Maybe better than my 2600+ (Oced to 2.59ghz Before blowing)

may rest in peace.

*insert moment of silence here*

Anyhow, 2800+ @ 2.5ghz

Wondering how much you paid for your 2800.... I have a XP-M 2600 and it is running at 2.76GHz'ish right now... 12x230... that chip ran me 90 bucks...

Aaron

Edited by dlsolo

Wondering how much you paid for your 2800.... I have a XP-M 2600 and it is running at 2.76GHz'ish right now... 12x230... that chip ran me 90 bucks...

Aaron

AMD gave me this chip...

No its not mobile they gave me a unlocked one

lol

i rmaed my burnt toasted locked desktop 2600+ for this

nice shiny unlocked fresh 2800+

225 is reachable if you have the right memory... what kind of memory are you running??? I have some DDR500 Geil and that stuff is amazing... Whatever overclocking you do, make sure you have enough cooling to keep things under control. =)

Aaron

225 is reachable if you have the right memory... what kind of memory are you running??? I have some DDR500 Geil and that stuff is amazing... Whatever overclocking you do, make sure you have enough cooling to keep things under control. =)

Aaron

AMD 2800+

W/C idle 29*C load 30*C

Abit AN7

Kingston Hyper-X PC-4000(ddr500) 512mb

ATI 9800pro

I know its reachable, its very reachable. and this cpu is unlocked to top it all off...