Sign in to follow this  
Psywar

Moddin questions

O.. Got a question..

Those fans with LED's in them Were can I get those? Or how Do I Make em?? Hook me up pleeeeze!!

Well good old duct tape has always worked good for me, a little adhisive to boot to keep it from moving and the ductape for bruit stenght, for the edges just use some C-Strip.

Can found at PC Mods

3 Foot Chunk - $8.99USD

6 Foot Chunk - $13.49USD

Sanding could also be an option, but you will probly never be happy with the results, plasma or laser cutting would be an option...laser if you have some $$$ and plasma if you got one at a local school or machine shop.

The fans don't actually have lights in them either. They have small lengths of Fiber Optic inserted into holes drilled into the fan blades. Behind the fans is a small bracket with several LED's grouped together pointing at the fan and wired into the PSU. As the fan spins, the LED's shine through the Fiber Optic but notthe rest of the fan blade. Could be done on your own if you have the fiber optic and ingenuity to build the LED device but PCMODS.com would be an easier solution and it would work the first time !!!

Go PCMODS