Best Buy Must Be Run By Fascists

Even though I work at Best Buy I have to agree the prices that we have procs and mobo's for sale for are absolutly rediculous. They dont sell them at eh store I work at but I saw an AMD Athlon 2800 for 225.00!!! OMFG...thats insane. However I will say that that is one of the only products that Best Buy has lost their minds on... :lol::D

and to answer the question about BestBuy.com.....they are different companies with different prices and sales and inventories. I agree it is unfortunate though that you can not use giftcards..(or employee discounts...dang) on the site.

Keep OC'ing... :foldon::foldon:

because there are alot of people that only go to best buy, circuit city, those kind of places that will gladly buy it, not to mention if you buy the protection plan best buy offers, you could bring it right back to the store, but i am not sure about that, but aside from people that spend alot of time on the web, nobody knows about newegg, makes you wonder what response they would get if they ran tv ads huh

you're right, it is overpriced, but price is relative, newegg has little overhead, their site does the work for them, best buy hires all those kids to work there, fancy stores, fancy displays, not to mention, you can't buy a refridgerator and a motherboard at one time from your friendly neighborhood newegg ;)

I hope they don't. CDW used to have decent prices before their TV commercials

because there are alot of people that only go to best buy, circuit city, those kind of places that will gladly buy it, not to mention if you buy the protection plan best buy offers, you could bring it right back to the store, but i am not sure about that, but aside from people that spend alot of time on the web, nobody knows about newegg, makes you wonder what response they would get if they ran tv ads huh

you're right, it is overpriced, but price is relative, newegg has little overhead, their site does the work for them, best buy hires all those kids to work there, fancy stores, fancy displays, not to mention, you can't buy a refridgerator and a motherboard at one time from your friendly neighborhood newegg  ;)

I hope they don't. CDW used to have decent prices before their TV commercials

ah man ur screwd now bigred is ganna coem rage on your for that

you're right, it is overpriced, but price is relative, newegg has little overhead, their site does the work for them, best buy hires all those kids to work there, fancy stores, fancy displays, not to mention, you can't buy a refridgerator and a motherboard at one time from your friendly neighborhood newegg