Custom window etch

I am in search of a custom winow etch for my computer, i want a round speaker that says bass on top and freak on the bottom that curves with the speaker. Anyone know were i can get one, gray is good, color is even better. Cheap is also a nice little thing i am looking for, i am poor ;(

Guest ExtremeDVDGamer

try any auto customizing shop....most of them do custom decals and such.  The window etch is just a cut grayish clear type sticker.  Check your yellow pages for any auto shop that sells customizng parts.  (exhaust kits, neon etc)

Did i mention i live in maine. we do the 4 inc illigle dual exest and what not, we go for power not looks here, thier is no such thing as "stickers" unless they some somthin like coed naked hunting that you can get at the local brush gaurd shop and super swamper TSL shop.

Guest ExtremeDVDGamer

here in NY all the customizing shops have decal departments with computers that do decals.

• 2 months later...

if you dont like decals and you want a custom plexi etching then this is what you do... first you cover your window in 3-4 layers of tape. then you draw what you want to be etched. after that, cut off the sections of tape where the etching will be done. now the fun begins! just sandblast the sucker. this will "frost"/etch the exposed areas. just be sure that the tape stays where you dont want it etched!

• 4 months later...