Security Issue

vyroburn

Hey guys i am am at college in one of my computer corse's and i am not to familiar with xp is there any way i can hack into the admin account assigned to each of these computers? I hate having limited access... plz help

most accounts like this are ROOT and shadowed. You can do what you want You get cought you know what will happen.There not unbreakable nothing is but this is not a question you'll get an answer to on a forum like this with the popularity and exposure this forum gets. you need to go to an IRC for info or a site dedicated to hacking.

I would be real careful, if you value your schooling and want to continue your college learning. Why don't you just talk with the administrater about the access rules?

I hate to see you blow your future on something foolish.JMHO. good luck.

I would totally agree with YODA74.

Trust me I have left several burning bridges in my wake, because I thought I should have more access to some ones system then they had given me. That was in my younger days.

I learned form those experiences. Its not worth the back lash you will get if your are caught. Even if they make really cool stories. :D

Eh...just do what I did when the tech lab I had for C++ was all restricted last year. Tell the network admin that your computer is broken, (acting like an idiot) so that the guy reinstalls the OS. When he leaves (which he will, since OS reinstalls take awhile), sit down at the computer, and be patient. Then, put settings as you wish when the computer boots up. Worked for me. But maybe that's only because the admin had a sponge in place of his short-term memory.