Overclocking Nvidia Fx5200

To start out i have a peice of crap nvidia fx5200 egva 128mb video card. I wanna know what i can overclock this beast (haha) to. I tried using ati tools to test and see what i could push it too, but it crashes everytime i try and open it. I still have the stock heatsink on it (no fan came with it thanks evga). O yeah and by the way the only reason i have this pos is because my friend gave it to me for free. I plan on getting a 9800 pro soon before the release of doom 3 hopefully.

Haha, you can't beat free! Not bad at all for being free. Anyway, I would use coolbits to overclock it. Then just use 3dmark03 or some other benchmark to test stability. To be honest, I have no idea how high you'll be able to get it. I would ghetto-rig a case fan to blow across the heatsink just to help keep it cool.

I have coolbits (thats the registry one right) and it never shows up in my advanced settings. I also have the nvidia overclocking program i forget what its called but in order to use it u need to know what ur current clock and gpu are.