Audigy2 Problem

rein

ive been trying to ignore it but its getting annoying. When playing games with my audigy2 i get a split second of noise. Its so quick that it sound like a chirp. It happens once in a wile! I tried using the kx drivers but it still happens. Any ideas?

Does it happen at random? It could be noise from you CD-ROM drives; go to volume control and mute CD audio (your music players should be using digital extraction through the IDE cable) CD digital if that's enabled (unless you're using it, which I doubt that because it's not a common configuration, don't disable it; however that channel does produce noise,) or comming from your input/mic jack channel. It may be software loading, but normally only onboard sound has that problem. If that doesn't fix it, it [could] be hardware. There are other possibilities (such as your game sound settings or sound card settings,) but the items listed here are a good start.

Edited by a rabbit

the audigy drivers were worse. the kx drivers seem to be better. But im not satisfied with it.

im trying what a rabbit said. Ill see if that helps.