Hi, I'm A Rabbit

the11ama

I've been a member of seti@home for a few months and folding@home member for roughly a month, and recently joined TKC. I've had some hardware and internet problems in the past which kept me from continuously posting results, but I've been doing as much as I can. But I've seen no messages about this or head/strand icon for my account. Just wanted to see if you guys knew that I'm here.

Edited by a rabbit

Actually, he needs to worry about the first link. It's probably the most important one.

Forum Name: a rabbit

F@H Member Name: a_rabbit

That's the problem. - Well, that and Matt's script for some reason is not ading everyone. ;) Though the problem with Matt's script only started after EOC changed their stats page.

<winnie the pooh>Well hello Mr. Rabbit</winnie the pooh>

Sorry, had to do that.... Hmmmm, are you sure you're work units are being sent out, do you have a firewall or anything that might stop a direct connection to the work servers? If that's the case, your computer might not have gotten a chance to do any work towards SAH or FAH at all... Do you have a screenshot of how FAH currently looks?

BTW, DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!!!! :angry:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see I'm too late :rolleyes:

I can't change that. The underscore replaces the space automatically. Should I change my OCC and seti name?

No... not yet anyway, wait till Matt get's back and can take a look at things.