Xbox As Car Mp3 Player

Calyco

Okay so I have a modded version one xbox with evolution x on it. I have XBMC and I have a 200 GB hard drive. My plan is to mod another that would stay in my truck at all times. I have a Intec 7.2 " screen that i would leave on it for viewing whats being played. What all do I need to make this plan go? I want to hard wire it all in. So does anyone have any sites to do this?

Go to forums.xbox-scene.com and read the forums there. Also, check out www.xbox-scene.com and read the articles and tutorials there. Thats where I learned how to everything xbox mod related.

It sounds like you already know what your doing anyway, it sounds like the only thing you would really need to finish the job is a dc to ac converter for the xbox, and some cables to plug it into the screen. And if your stereo will accept rca jacks your even that much better off.

• 4 weeks later...

i am glad u have modded your xbox as it takes SOOOOOOOO long to rip a cd to the HD on a bog standard one its like bung the cd in and go and make a four course dinner in between it starting and finishing, hope it works out well might be cheaper to buy an MP3 head unit and a load of CDRW's