Msi Kt6 Delta

Ok to start off performance wise this board ain't bad and its a crap good overclocker but its reliability sucks! :angry: Im on my second one in a month cos the first just didn't work. Im getting hopefully a DFI infinity tomoz as a warrenty replacement because the agp slot on me msi is shot (this is whats causing the blanking out i posted about a while ago). another thing about this board is the stupid core cell chip which is stated to be a all in one performance analyser and overclockign utility. Well i installed the drivers for me mobo and stupidly installed the core cell drivers too and guess what?! the stupid thing decides to just keep upping the fsb of me athlon until it crashes and the system reboots. Starts up at stock frequencies and it does it again! Added with the fact i don't have the options in bios to lock my agp/pci frequencies and no ram divider settings im fed up.

Anyone else had the same sort of problems with this mobo or one from msi?

(don't get me wrong msi are a good company i mean my graphics card is made by em and it rocks but I think its just a problem with this particular board)

I've got a kt600 but its not a MSI. I love it other than the agp/pci lock thing but Im pretty happy with my overclock anyway.My buddy has a MSI kt4v and has had some problems with it like cpu temp is 55 degrees and we cant get it any lower.My motherboard with all his equipment ran at 33 degrees.Then last week his onboard sound went cupoot! I dont think its MSI itself though. I think some people just get bad boards.Or as most electronics companys will tell you "bad handleing". Always use a antistatic strap!lol

yeah like i said m8 the board is a gr8 performer i mean i got me 2600+ running at 2300mhz no trouble. I must have just got 2 in a defective batch. Just got me DFI Infinty n im having drop frames problem now! This ones going back too lol! also getting me graphics cards rma'd probably. Oh and I think me msi's temperature snsor was abit out i don't go above 30 degrees now with me dfi! N that was installing service pack 1 for windows xp!