1942 MP Demo

d3bruts1d

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BFCentral.com has some overheads of the 16 multiplayer maps that will be included with 1942... You can see them here...

A couple I think will suck to play, where as others... look like it'll take some practice to win. :P

BFCentral.com has some overheads of the 16 multiplayer maps that will be included with 1942... You can see them here...

A couple I think will suck to play, where as others... look like it'll take some practice to win. :P

I can pick 5 of those maps, that I know for a fact I will like :)

I want to get on a submarine! I wonder how they work?

Do you have to be surfaced to get on it?

What kind of weapons does it have?

How many people can control it?

How "stealth" is it? :)

hrm

Well the drivers don't work and it freezes, reboots automatically, then powerstrip recovers from a serious error, so does XP, and then XP reports that there was a device failure and the Radeon couldn't draw the next frame which is bs. Maybe I'll try getting rid of powerstrip otherwise I can pray that I win that GF4 Ti4200 or put my GF2 back in if I want to play which is annoying and doesn't compare to the Radeon.

I can pick 5 of those maps, that I know for a fact I will like :)

I want to get on a submarine! I wonder how they work?

Do you have to be surfaced to get on it?

What kind of weapons does it have?

How many people can control it?

How "stealth" is it? :)

hrm

Donno... but if you take command of the smaller Jap ship (Battleship??) on Wake Isle... your radar get's a sonar blip added to it...

My guess is the sub will have some sort of gun atop it (50 cal... ??) and torpedoes...