Codec + Hardware Confusion

MTV

I'm sorry if this has been covered, but for the n00b life of me I can't work this out.  I bought some headphones (aiaiai Tma2-HD's) to Dj with, but I went and got the bluetooth versions.  Now, I'm used to wired headphones and have a dedicated soundcard (Asus DX) but now that I have decent bluetooth headphones I have two questions:

First and foremost, is it worth upgrading my setup to allow for bluetooth connectivity now that I have high quality headphones; and if so, then

Secondly: how the hell do I connect Bluetooth headphones to a PC to make the most of them?  Do I need a dongle or are there cards I'm too stoopid to find that should replace my DX?  I do care a lot about audio quality but wireless connectivity just has me stumped somehow.

I just cannot work this out somehow and it makes me feel super dumb so even just being pointed in the right direction for this stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Oh the codec part of this was in relation to aptx HD.  My headphones are capable and I'd like to make the most of that if possible without it being a massive inconvenience.

• 2 weeks later...

Basically what sticknstone said. Bluetooth sound devices (to my understanding) are treated as-if they were their own sound device, meaning you don't even need a soundcard. Just check the BIOS for bluetooth capability or get a dongle. That is, unless you plan on using a cord thats included with the headphones (from what I see on manufacturer's website), then you can plug them straight into your soundcard. 

A bit surprised that $200+ headphones don't have a dedicated dongle included as it was the case with all of my Bluetooth mid-range preipherals

...and I would like to apologize for a late responce, but sometimes the feed gets spammed by bots and its easy to miss a legit question. Don't ever feel dumb about asking questions, as my Sensei used to say, the only dumb question is the one you've had but never asked.

Glad to see OCC still has new blood flowing in. Lets make this place great again! :D