Rtx 3060 over locking problem

Hi guys, I have installed MSI afterburner on my laptop Lenovo Legion 5 to overclock my GPU Geforce rtx 3060 8gb ram but it allows me to play only with core and memory clocks. No fan speed control, power limit etc. I get 48.3 MH but I think I may get 120w with the same hash instead of 128-130w and my video card stays 69-70C degreesĀ 

Any advice would be much appreciated

I would normally say give the newest drivers a try but that will lower the hash-rate on the RTX 3060. Only those developer drivers can be used if you want to keep the hash-rate up.

I suppose if you do not have any control over the power and since you want to go low as possible, you could create a custom frequency curve by hand. I would work, but time consuming.

4 hours ago, ir_cow said:

I would normally say give the newest drivers a try but that will lower the hash-rate on the RTX 3060. Only those developer drivers can be used if you want to keep the hash-rate up.

I suppose if you do not have any control over the power and since you want to go low as possible, you could create a custom frequency curve by hand. I would work, but time consuming.

I am a newbie man I doubt I will be able to do that. I've tried SpeedFan to adjust my fan speed at least but this didn't work either

• 2 months later...