Corsair Acquires ORIGIN PC, Custom System Builder

Guest_Jim_*

I suspect that for many of us, we enjoy designing and building our computers ourselves, but that is not true for everyone. Today it was announced Corsair has acquired ORIGIN PC, where you can go to have a custom system built for you. ORIGIN PC will remain a separate brand from Corsair, but we can expect to see Corsair iCUE software integrated into ORIGIN PC systems for system-wide lighting synchronization and performance monitoring, and we will see select systems come to off Corsair Hydro X Series custom cooling in the future too. Corsair will also continue to offer its own range of systems, including Vengeance PC, Corsair One, and Corsair One Pro and all existing ORIGIN PC warranties, purchases, and support will continue unaffected by this acquisition. In fact, ORIGIN PC will also continue to operate from its Miami, Florida offices.

Source: Corsair

Back to original news post

this is good information...i continue to hope that one of these days corsair will decide to go public and invest in an ipo... like nvidia and amd... i'd buy that !