i7-4770K Bad overclocker or I may need help

Hello I recently had to RMA my entire computer (except the case and optical drive).

When I sent my dead i7-4770K to Intel I had quite a good OC chip (1.10 VCore for 4.2GHz and 1.28Vcore for 4.8GHz).

Now I got my new CPU and to stabilise it at 4.2GHz it takes 1.235VCore (4.6GHz was never found stable even with 1.48VCore).

My motherboard is an ASUS Z87 Gryphon and I might need a bit help as Haswell doesn't OC like SB and IB (at least with this board).

I googled some guide to OC on my board and never found real good stuff.

Help me please?

I had one chip do 4.7 and one that did 4.5 and the difference between them was that one would run a higher cache ratio than the other. Leave your cache ratio at 40 and push the core clock up 1 multiplier at a time and run it until you run out of cooling or stability. If you run out of stability more voltage on the chip, IO or SA. In that respect it is very much like SB and IB. There is no magical setup on these chips and no hard and fast rules. They vary significantly from chip to chip. 

what ccoke said pretty much sums it up. Not to many people can go above 4.5ghz with the 4770. Even with all the voltage in the world.

I would do the same thing ccoke said though. raise the CPU Multi until you hit a wall, than raise the Ring Ratio. Include the IO/SA boost of +.195  and thats about all you can do.