Muscle Cramp Issue- Have An Interview

I woke up today with a muscle knot from hell in my left shoulder near my neck. I can neither hold my head level on it's X or Y axis (leaning left and downward atm). I have an interview in 2 hours for a new job... Anybody got an idea how to quick fix this for the interview? I don't need a permafix, just something to take the edge off so I can hold my head level during.
I've done the hot shower. No one is available to help with walking on my back in the event it is a joint issue. I've taken 800mg Ibuprofen as well.

In about an hour and a half I won't need this anymore, because I'll be out the door.. But I'm sure somebody will be interested in the suggested muscle pain relievers down the road.

I might be too late but stop at a medical supply place and get a neck brace and don't sweat it. Explain to them what is happening and you will look like a trooper just for showing up.

This was 4 days ago, never mind. Hope it went well lol.

Edited by GabrielT

• 3 weeks later...

I might be too late but stop at a medical supply place and get a neck brace and don't sweat it. Explain to them what is happening and you will look like a trooper just for showing up.

This was 4 days ago, never mind. Hope it went well lol.

I got the job, crooked head and all lol. They did seem to appreciate that I toughed it out and maintained eye contact despite that it was visibly causing me pain.