Grand Theft Auto IV 7-Years Later Reviewed

Bosco

To keep a car after you get it, by one means or another, you have to park it in the reserved area in front of one of your safehouses. Once there, it should be safe from despawning, but it is not perfect. I am pretty sure I lost one car I parked in that area, and I know you cannot try to be clever and park three cars in the slot (editor's note: two cars work fine).

I hated this in GTA4, all the prior GTAs had plenty of garages/storage for your cars. What annoys me more is I remember in the original xbox's enhanced GTA3 and Vice City copies the system was so much more potent that many cars would just stay where you left them in memory, which is what this game should have done (and hopefully what GTA 5 does). Just allocate up to maybe 5 living vehicles that you've driven to stay in memory (unless they get stolen back or by someone else) no matter where you are while the game session is active and they'll disappear if you end the game without putting any in your garage(s).

In GTA V, each character has a garage that can fit four cars, a safehouse or two that can store either one or two cars, and a personal vehicle or two that is always available to you (well, almost always for one character). Then there are the other vehicles, like a marina for boats, a helipad for helicopters, and a hangar for planes.

In GTA V, each character has a garage that can fit four cars, a safehouse or two that can store either one or two cars, and a personal vehicle or two that is always available to you (well, almost always for one character). Then there are the other vehicles, like a marina for boats, a helipad for helicopters, and a hangar for planes.

I loved that giant ass airfield you bought in San Andreas, you could fit ANYTHING there lol

Same with the second island's garage in GTA 3, you could fit a Dodo in there if you were skilled.

ALSO, in Vice City there was one alley way apartment that had the biggest garage in the game and I was able to successfully push in the Apache helicopter like a champ :lol:

You can fit tanks in the hangar pretty easily. Any vehicles you've bought or are given from Rockstar show up in the quick menu for the respective storage, too, so they don't take up space (not at the safehouse, but elsewhere). You do need to have an open space for them to spawn, I think. Been a while, so memory is a touch fuzzy. There are also parking spaces at certain areas you can save vehicles.

IVI, you didn't even touch GTA V on the PS3, huh?

You can fit tanks in the hangar pretty easily. Any vehicles you've bought or are given from Rockstar show up in the quick menu for the respective storage, too, so they don't take up space (not at the safehouse, but elsewhere). You do need to have an open space for them to spawn, I think. Been a while, so memory is a touch fuzzy. There are also parking spaces at certain areas you can save vehicles.

IVI, you didn't even touch GTA V on the PS3, huh?

No, I still have to finish the SP of GTA 4, plus once I heard it was coming to PC I refused to get it on PS3