Looking for water cooling advice/opinions

I tell you what the Swiftech Apogee Drive 2 has been pretty stout on my Gaming rig. Eliminates so fit and plumbing issues. Price wise it is comparable to the D5 and a block so you really do not save anything but you can clean up the plumbing.  

My next water cooling build (or when I get the hankering to simplify my current loop) I think I'm going with that same solution.  It's a very cool piece of gear.

No it isn't PWM but since using my pwm pump thus far I discovered that I prefer to have manual control. I'm currently manually adjusting through my mobo anyway. I was wondering if I could use the Reeven four eyes and abandon the PWM function without having to get a different pump.

I would keep the Pwm setup and use the cpu header to control the water pump to keep it quiet. But other then that the setup is good. I would just ditch the 120 radiator and use just the 360 radiator. I did some testing with a 360 and a small 120 and it made no real differance, temps just took a minute longer to get to the same place. other then that "GREEN LIGHT"