Hmmm Big Or Tiny?

cirro

For movies and gaming? Bigger 1080p screen wins every time because of two things: SIZE! And also you'll run games at more FPS (or you can get away with a slower GPU and won't have to upgrade as often). And it's more immersive. I've had a high-res monitor and a 1080p tv, I enjoyed the TV much more than the more pixels and a smaller size. She also said she prefers big over tiny... :teehee:

For movies and gaming? Bigger 1080p screen wins every time because of two things: SIZE! And also you'll run games at more FPS (or you can get away with a slower GPU and won't have to upgrade as often). And it's more immersive. I've had a high-res monitor and a 1080p tv, I enjoyed the TV much more than the more pixels and a smaller size. She also said she prefers big over tiny... :teehee:

"It's not the size, but how you use it" Of course big and quality keeps em comin' back :rolleyes: Edited by IVIYTH0S

30 inch 2560x1600    Been using this size and resolution for the past 5 years. 

32 inch  3840x2160   I am tempted to use this resolution with the 4K monitor I have as my daily driver. 

Using a large TX for a monitor has its advantages but Im not sure I could get used to it that close to my face. 

Second, 32" is my sweet spot, then again I'm just fine with using a hdtv as a monitor.