Onix Korean Monitor

dling

Fyi. To any of you looking to get a new hi-res monitor any time soon. I just got a Qnix q2710 from Amazon(pixel perfect) . Paid 349.00 free shiping.

I have only had it a week and as you will read from many reviews the stand is weak. It's a 2560x1440 res mon. It arrived in just a week after I ordered it.

The packing was fine and the mon. was defect free. The dvi-d dual link cable they sent with the mon. was crap,it image was bad and unuseable.Replaced the cable and now I have what I think is a great

hi-res mon. for a small price compaired to the big name company prices. There are many reviews about this mon. Most are very good and mine is another good one.

Later.

Congrats!

I too, recently purchased the Qnix from Amazon. Mine was the DisplayPort model (Dport, HDMI, VGA, and DVI), and I rolled the dice without pixel perfect. As far as I can tell, this monitor is flawless. Beyond that, I've finally found a screen that's better than my aging 1200p HP ZR24W IPS workstation display. 

This monitor is simply amazing. Sure, the stand is a little weak, but for the price I paid I don't care. 1440p is incredible for gaming, too. 

If you're debating it, don't. Just do it. 

Edited by Crow47

Congrats!

I too, recently purchased the Qnix from Amazon. Mine was the DisplayPort model (Dport, HDMI, VGA, and DVI), and I rolled the dice without pixel perfect. As far as I can tell, this monitor is flawless. Beyond that, I've finally found a screen that's better than my aging 1200p HP ZR24W IPS workstation display. 

This monitor is simply amazing. Sure, the stand is a little weak, but for the price I paid I don't care. 1440p is incredible for gaming, too. 

I totally agree. These monitors rock for the price. I got the Qnix for the overclocking ability.I'm sure that played a part in your deceision to go whit the same brand.I'm at 89hz and stable.

SweeeeeT deal. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats!

I totally agree. These monitors rock for the price. I got the Qnix for the overclocking ability.I'm sure that played a part in your deceision to go whit the same brand.I'm at 89hz and stable.

SweeeeeT deal. ;)

I haven't been brave enough to try OC'ing it yet. :\ I've waited about three years to get this new screen, and I really want to make it last awhile. Plus, I have no idea how quality the provided cables are.