Solid Upgrade From 4870's Crossfired

feetfats

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF BF4 is the target an GTX 770 can run it very well, and even my older GTX 670 manages to keep framerates from dropping too noticeably @ 1080p and maxed out settings.  I ran two GTX 260 Core 216s in SLI for a long time and have an old 4870 I was using around the same time and back in the day single card vs single card they performed nearly equal so whatever you do it's going to be one hell of a nice upgrade :D

I already posted a 7970 for $260 lol

No you posted a 7970 for $290 - $30 MIR

We all know how those work out...

I've been paid for very few of those. I don't take them into account anymore.

From what I can recall I've mailed in for XFX, ASRock, Hitachi, and Corsair. Hitachi sent the cheque, the others did not. AsRock was pretty recent (last 8 months) and I had all the paperwork in good order. Attached the upc's etc.

Edited by feetfats

I already posted a 7970 for $260 lol

No you posted a 7970 for $290 - $30 MIR

We all know how those work out...

I've been paid for very few of those. I don't take them into account anymore.

From what I can recall I've mailed in for XFX, ASRock, Hitachi, and Corsair. Hitachi sent the cheque, the others did not. AsRock was pretty recent (last 8 months) and I had all the paperwork in good order. Attached the upc's etc.

I've never had an RMA I didn't receive, though I don't believe I've ever done rebates with the other companies to comment though. (MAAAYbe Corsair years ago) Do you have a weird address, like a post office box??

Either way, there's always the 280X (1Ghz) for $299.99

I for one have done rebates for YEARS, and for the longest time had no issues at all (many times when I had a screwed up odd address actually) but over the last 4 years or so I've noticed a HUGE change in success rate of me getting rebates without having to call/email/complain etc.  The ONLY place I buy from that I count the rebate in for certain when I buy these days is Staples due to the 100% online mail NOTHING done in 5 mins Easy Rebate system. These days I see rebates and for the most part ignore them.