Youtube videos not buffering

Blackfire

i don' know where to post this but since i am using windows 8 i am posting my query here.

my internet speed is quite slow so whenever i want to watch a video on youtube i wait it to start playing than i pause it and wait till the video is buffered to the end, then i used to play it so i can watch interrupted video but from last many months this is not happening. whenever i pause the video the maximum it buffers is 40-50 seconds foward of the video time where i have paused it even if i wait for an hour or so i will not move beyond that because of this watching youtube videos has been a terribile experience since majority videos r abt 5 minutes or more. i will be very thankfull if anyone can help me in this matter.

Its to do with YouTube's new playback settings so it'll never load past that point. The whole video is broken up into chunks however you can get the old buffering back.

http://lifehacker.com/preload-entire-youtube-videos-by-disabling-dash-playbac-1186454034

Here is a guide and good luck :)

:woo::thx:

i worked bro but now new problem has emerged now the option of playing videos in 1080p has disappered & the maximum resolution at which i can play is 720p :dunno: