Again A Sidbar

asus

Well.. this is an image to better explain myself.. i can just use a graphic with a hotspot but it does not work the way i want it to.. please help!!

well edit.. i figured it out.. but it just throws my entire page outa wack.. like the sidebar htm gets displayed way down at the bottem and everyhting is streched out to far and agga... this is the EXACT CODE IM USING

<!--#include virtual="/public_html/new/sidebar.html" -->

<!--#include file="sidebar.htm" -->

each one of these realy screw up my page.. and even so.. i try to preview it in the browser and nothing.. everyrthing looks normal exept there is no sidebar.htm pluged in anywear!!

uh...i'm extremely confused on what you're trying to do...because what it seems to me is you want to use FRAMES, but i haven't seen anyone else say that, so i dunno, maybe i'm interpreting it wrong. But frames seems to be the thing that'll do what you want...if what you want is what i think it is....get it, got it, good. :)

Frames is like the 20-year old way to do it... hardly any sites use frames anymore. :P

Though it would acomplish what he needs.

Can't really explain how to do it to get it to work right for you asus, just use tables to come up with the layout design of the page, and then where you want the side bar, place the include.

Only other thing to do would be to actually write the code for you myself, which I just dont have time for. Sorry.

aww crap... lol.. its ok.. i am using a fireworks way.. so i will just use hot sposts for were you click.. but i will have to update every page.. but i will just tell it were to get the file!! So its kinda a comprimise.. o well.. 234234234234234 pages left to update :P

i did.. do that..

visit my page at.. My Webpage

note.. this is my old slow server :P

anyone wana host my page?? :D

If that's all you wanted to do, then why couldn't you have just used text instead of an image map? Could use some java to have mouse-overs :)