A Steam Game a Week for 10 Weeks - Week 2 - FPS RPG Week

Yes, that is a bad part about Borderlands 2!  Last night I had to defend something and died about ten times.

But I am enjoying it, even if it is hard work for me. I have played about 55 hours of it already.

One thing I had hoped could be cleared up, is, I carry 4 guns, but the game says I'm carrying 15/15. That is weird!

I would have been furious at the game. I typically stop playing it when I die, and I end up not wanting to play again because I have to walk all the way back. 

Could it be 15/15 in your backpack?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate New Vegas. The mouse is IMPOSSIBLE to use with that stupid smoothing stuff. Why can't devs just make the mouse feel like it always does when I'm using the computer? 0/10, would not buy. 

I hate New Vegas. The mouse is IMPOSSIBLE to use with that stupid smoothing stuff. Why can't devs just make the mouse feel like it always does when I'm using the computer? 0/10, would not buy. 

Go to Steam

fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0
fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0
fForegroundMouseBase=0
fForegroundMouseMult=0

Go to Steam<SteamApps<common<fallout new vegas. Open up the Fallout_default.ini and add the following under the [Controls] section:

fForegroundMouseAccelBase=0
fForegroundMouseAccelTop=0
fForegroundMouseBase=0
fForegroundMouseMult=0

Holy hell, thank you! Its probably playable now, I'll give it a go tonight. 

You're welcome! I have no idea why mouse acceleration is insisted on in the menus for most Bethesda games. Just downright annoying, especially when a simple fix is all that's needed to take care of it.

You're welcome! I have no idea why mouse acceleration is insisted on in the menus for most Bethesda games. Just downright annoying, especially when a simple fix is all that's needed to take care of it.

There's mouse acceleration on? I am too busy using my 360 controller to have ever noticed haha

also cespenar what's up? Just the weight issue? Its probibly as Onion said you have all the other guns in your backpack. Honestly can't remember how the inventory works again without looking.

There's mouse acceleration on? I am too busy using my 360 controller to have ever noticed haha

also cespenar what's up? Just the weight issue? Its probibly as Onion said you have all the other guns in your backpack. Honestly can't remember how the inventory works again without looking.

Yeah, just like in Skyrim, but I use keyboard buttons to navigate. And the reason I PC game is to avoid using a controller, I can't aim worth a damn on a console lol. 

Yeah, just like in Skyrim, but I use keyboard buttons to navigate. And the reason I PC game is to avoid using a controller, I can't aim worth a damn on a console lol.

Skyrim is an even easier fix. My Documents

Skyrim is an even easier fix. My Documents<My Games<Skyrim<SkyrimPrefs.ini and add bMouseAcceleration= 0 under [Controls]. Or just change the 1 to a 0 there if it's already present, can't recall.

Lol, thanks Troy. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry been caught up with all sorts.

We have a winner for week 2, Kyfire

Add me on steam and I'll get the game to you.

Now then Week 3 is Indy Game Week.

If you have an Indy title you've played give us some feedback and the prize this week will be..

The Binding of Issac

(Possible other prizes gotta check with bilcliff)

For me the best Indy title I have ever had the pleasure of playing was Super Meat Boy an insane but fun little plat former that I played on XBLA. I think I picked up on Steam too but anyway its a great way to kill time and enjoy yourself

Not entering the draw.

My favorite indie game is Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, bought it on a steam sale, best 6 EUR I've ever used.

The game is so fun. If someone asks me what's Chivalry, I tell them: "Imagine Counter Strike with swords and axes."

I like that the game is constantly updated, they've recently added character customization, possibly the most wanted feature of the community. There's also a beta SDK.