Root & Unlock Sony Xperia TL Android Phone

Hi fellow advocates of Android,

I need a serious inquire about the Xperia TL and finding a root and unlock for the latest

software.

I have had failures in the past with unlocking certain phones and that was simply because I watched stupid youtube videos of stubborn little worms trying to market and ploy off software with leaked hacks and so forth.

want it to be reputable and done correctly, no gimmicks. 

appreciate all your help,

bubszy

• 2 months later...

Head to the XDA forums for your specific phone. They're more than reputable and you'll find very specific guides for unlocking and rooting your phone

Went to XDA.  Unfortunately, because my particular phone is not on their website, I have an Xperia TL Bravia 4.6" and not the Xperia TL 4.55'', it is making it rather difficult for me to be able to find the EXACT WAY in order to be able to this in 1 sitting without having to bring it to one of THOSE guys who does it on CL for $40 to buy Malt Liquor .

Plus XDA just seems like a bunch of up tight ass holes with Androids who gawk because they know how to unlock, root and oc an android.

I have a PSP *UMD* and I want to get a Nintendo DS or 3DS.

I simply, just need an Android, that Roots and Unlocks like it should with no hassles or hick ups and will be fine with ANDROID FOR EV ER.

Edited by GreatWhiteBoy

Don't make me go onto XDA.  It's cool, I just can't take it anymore.  I have to clean so much stuff now and it's fine because I am the perfectist person ever.

XDA.  Be nice to May I ask why I am dumb founded as to why I can't post a NEW TOPIC in regards to MY particular phone and it not being posted on the home screen of the Forum Search.

Edited by GreatWhiteBoy