Was Not Photobucket

Renigade

If they are that anti american they wont have to worry about deleting mine I will gladly remove it myself...

Sounds like it may have just been removed because of inactivity.  But OP hasn't said how recent the uploads were or last time he used it.

No apparently I am a dumbazz and I listened to someone I should not have and Now its back up

83ce2449.jpg

1909 Model 34

truck.jpg

Ok So on the tool box is a Remington bullpup .22 that my buddy uses to teach his kids gun safety Its fun as hell to Shoot anso the Model 34 Remington .22

from left to right we have the

1) Winchester model 1906 44-40

2) SKS

3) 30-30

4) AK 47

5) SKS

6) AR 15 ( he just got  a golf ball launcher for it LMAO)

Laying across the bed is a WWII era Mosin Nagant with bayonet attached

and we had a random 9mm a Glock 17 and a Raven 25 that I can remember there should be a few shottys in there and A 308 that was being shot at the time. We have a range that has 12' berm and  2500 acres behind it of prime Boar and (Florida deer) what I call Small dogs having hunted in the Mowhawk Valley of Central NY and the Adirondacks. Deer in FLA are SMALL

Every month there's 3-5 of us that drop about $200 in shells total  and targets and about $60 in beer .Go shooting  clear all the weapons we shot, lock up the ammo and then clean them while we get hammered at the cook shack.

Of the old rifles That 44-40 or Saddle gun kicks like a BB gun but is not very accurate. the Model 34 still gets 2-3 inch groups at 50 Yards (Vice) and the Mosin Nagant gets  2-3 inch groups at 100 yards also viced.

Next time I will take the D3200 and get some better pics. I had taken that one with my cell because a friend had asked me to get a pic of the assortment of rifles  we would be shooting that weekend.

But we shoot then drink after ALL of the weapons are all cleared and ammo secured.

So yeah I feel stupid having posted that Photobucket deleted my account. Maybe they put it back up after I submitted my ticket or had servers down for maint. but I still feel dumb.. LOL

Edited by Renigade

If they are that anti american they wont have to worry about deleting mine I will gladly remove it myself...

Sounds like it may have just been removed because of inactivity.  But OP hasn't said how recent the uploads were or last time he used it.

I had posted Pics last weekend of a Christmas party/ gift exchange for Lisa's Parents before they went to NC for the Holidays