Steam Greenlight Spotlight

ClayMeow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This week's spotlight is Darkwood, a top-down, open-world survival horror RPG with roguelike elements.

Looks pretty interesting, definitely has my vote. :D

Glad to hear it!

This week's spotlight is Gravi, a puzzle-platformer features an alien blue ball of energy that can shoot a part of itself off to bend gravity. I died a lot during the ten-level demo, but while frustrating at times, it was also quite enjoyable.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for skipping last week, but I didn't get back from the GDC until late Saturday night.

Anywho, this week's spotlight is real-time strategy/god game/business simulation hybrid called Death Inc., where you "paint" orders for your infected minions to follow as you take over 17th century England.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was a little too busy with my thesis project last weekend, but I'm back, and this week's spotlight does not disappoint...at least if you're into true survival horror.

DreadOut is the modern day Fatal Frame, infused with Indonesian horror mythology. Best of all, there's a DEMO, so you can see just how good it is for yourself!

Voted yes for DreadOut! :D

I've wanted to play the Fatal Frame games for a while now but just haven't yet, mainly because of the hassle of digging out my PS2 and setting it up and having to buy the game still. This looks pretty good though so maybe it'll help with my survival horror game cravings. :D

Voted yes for DreadOut! :D

I've wanted to play the Fatal Frame games for a while now but just haven't yet, mainly because of the hassle of digging out my PS2 and setting it up and having to buy the game still. This looks pretty good though so maybe it'll help with my survival horror game cravings. :D

Glad it piqued your interest. I highly recommend checking out the demo!

This week's spotlight is a fast-paced, extremely difficult action game that will have you sadistically coming back for more.

Flowstorm is a top-down 2.5D racing and aerial combat game that I'm awful at, but I simply couldn't hold that against the developers. There is a free-to-play web version that can give you a good taste of the action, so go check it out!