Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

Thanks Troy :)

:D I figured someone else should enjoy Megatron for the playoffs since I didn't stand much of a shot. Especially since he was starting to put up 100+ yard games on a consistent basis.

And the guy you traded him to is about to obliterate me in the championship game with that *cough* "honestly modified roster" *cough* of his. I looked back to see who he traded you to get megatron and now I am pissed. If I had noticed that at the time I would have not allowed that trade. Total BS trade, but whatever. It is what it is now. Really though him having megatron isn't what is going to beat me. He is going to beat me with Adrian "running out of his freaking mind" Peterson.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the guy you traded him to is about to obliterate me in the championship game with that *cough* "honestly modified roster" *cough* of his. I looked back to see who he traded you to get megatron and now I am pissed. If I had noticed that at the time I would have not allowed that trade. Total BS trade, but whatever. It is what it is now. Really though him having megatron isn't what is going to beat me. He is going to beat me with Adrian "running out of his freaking mind" Peterson.

Sorry Norm. At the time I didn't have much of a run game, well, I never really did to begin with once Murray went out.

Next year will be different in terms of who I draft. And hopefully I can win more than 3 games. :lol:

I understand needing to improve your run game, but only asking for only Ridley in return for megatron is a very poor trade for you. That would be like trading Tom Brady straight up for Jay Cutler. :lol:

:D I figured someone else should enjoy Megatron for the playoffs since I didn't stand much of a shot. Especially since he was starting to put up 100+ yard games on a consistent basis.

The Ridley for Megatron was mostly based on desperation I think. 

If it makes you feel worse, I picked Petersen with the 60th overall pick so everyone had multiple chances to pick him. :P

If it makes you feel worse, I picked Petersen with the 60th overall pick so everyone had multiple chances to pick him. :P

Precisely. I needed someone to try and help my running game, I saw Nick had a wealth of RBs, so I traded Megatron. I didn't want to trade him at all, but I had to do something to try and have a shot at the playoffs. Didn't work out, ah well, some trades don't.

Sadly I looked at AD hard twice during the draft and passed both times because I was afraid of his knee breaking down come playoff time. :sick: