9800 Pro $200 Ar

Mr_Yuck

I live in CA so i would have to pay tax anyway :( ...ill probably get a 9600 pro aiw though...

The same card/packaging on newegg is actually 279...

The one for $215 is Powercolor I think and OEM. (Is powercolor the same card?)

ok then it is a better deal for u seeing as u would have to pay tax anyway. man i would hate to not be able to order from newegg cause i had to pay taxes, thats why i don't use tiger direct. but then agian a lot fo these places i order from are out there in cali. also the card wasn't powercolor it was a sapphire card which makes all of ati's anyway. probably what ur gonna get. if it was powercolor i would agree that the one ur getting is better because powercolor sucks in my opinion. sometimes there slower. also why go 9600 pro when the xt's are almost the same price and faster?

because I cant find a 9600 pro AIW, and I cant afford a 9800 pro AIW. I just thought I'd put the deal on the 9800 pro up, 1, cuz i was curious and considering it + a TV tuner card, and 2, cuz someone else might want it.

(I actually order from newegg mostly, since if I add tax to newegg, it's cheaper than the others that are out of state) **me hate's california :angry: **