Single loop for 3570K in 800D

Thanks for the feedback. I can see how it would be easier, I'll trust your experience and go with the second setup. Is there such a thing as a 90degree compression fitting? Or do I have to get an adapter AND a fitting?

Found my own answer, lol. http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=27477

Edited by tbris84

Ek over swiftech imho. The supreme hf nickel or copper bottom with any form of top will do. The copper or nickel block with the plexiglass top would look very nice if you want that.

Hey waco. I felt the same until after we pulled apart bishops loop that was running an ek nickel plated block and no signs of corrosion. :) Given that loop ran for over 9 months in extreme heat and cold,ambients between 10f in winter and 110f over summer, and the thing folded the entire time without any issues. I think ek has it figured out. Only thing was his loop was using pt nuke only with distilled water. Had a slight build up of junk, alge from old radiator, on the waterblock but it was so slight it rubbed right out.