Project: Corsair 600T SE All Internal Watercooling

swp.reiy

Don't go this rout the pump that comes in the kit ain't quite strong enough. Pick up the alpha cool d5 pump on frozencpu and add the xspc res top to it. That way you keep all drive bays.

Will put a proper list together later. Can you buy from performance pcs they have some great deals.

It actually works quite well. Its what I use in my wifes system. The biggest drawback it the amount of rad you can comfortably squeeze into the case and the airflow needed to get rid of the heat.

It actually works quite well. Its what I use in my wifes system. The biggest drawback it the amount of rad you can comfortably squeeze into the case and the airflow needed to get rid of the heat.

After a couple blocks it starts to get a little strained. Either way $66 pump, $59 res, $50 rad compared to $160 kit (I think) for the better parts worth the little extra IMO)

Any updates on her build btw?

@op you won't compromise the mesh it quite literally pops out then back in and it has room for two 120mm 25mm thick fans that sit outside the case but beneath the mesh.

What you just described sounded like you wanted to have two loops and well that's not going to work without another pump and it's also not going to even help. If you want at some point to have two GPU and an OC CPU in the loop making use of your ability, to push/pull dual 240rads with a good pump, will definately benifit you greatly.

[blog] Corsair Graphite Series™ 600T – all internal dual loop

so i found a blog where someone did a dual loop inside the system.

cant do a push pull with the 240 rad cause my corsair dominators prevent me from installing any fans on the inside.

additionally, i cant add a 240 rad on the front unless i did mod the case and it would go into the last drive bay which i would use for the res

Supposedly you have 3" of clearance up top which is 76mm and a 45mm rad and a 25mm fan equals 70mm leaving space for your dominators still.

You can use the 200mm phobia rad still

are you just talking about the rad or the rad and a push/pull for it? cause i can fit the h100, but no push/pull on it

are you just talking about the rad or the rad and a push/pull for it? cause i can fit the h100, but no push/pull on it

Because the h100 is 77mm thick (stupid move on corsairs part when they designed the 600t)

Now are you going to mount two fans outside the case under the mesh?

Because the h100 is 77mm thick (stupid move on corsairs part when they designed the 600t)

Wow you found a 77mm thick H100!!?? Tell me where'd you find it, I want one! :lol:

Maybe you typed it wrongly.. The H100 has a very slim 27mm radiator topped with a 25mm so even the 600T would get it in a push/pull config without a problem.

@op, you'd be able to get the newer XSPC EX 240mm Low Profile High Performing Radiator (or what they claim that is) which is 35mm thick on the top, then get 2x 25mm or 38mm thick 120mm fans below it and another two 25mm thick fans on top of it (between the top and the mesh) for a push/pull config. It shouldn't obstruct your Dominator RAMs.

:cheers:

Edited by vandreadstriker

@stoner boy

Yea I'd like to mount them under the mesh. I currently have 2 Excalibur right now.

@van dread

I can't get a push.pull with the h100 not with those dominators, and I also have the corsair airflow pro 2 on them. Maybe when I get a new board, but with my current p6x58d premium, the ram slots are towards the top of the board.

I'm waiting until the summer Intel retail edge deal to get a new mobo. Most likely an Asus rampage or the asus equivalent of my board for the new processor, and then maybe I could fit push.pull

77mm thick h100 is the 27mm rad + 50mm of fans.

If you remove the completely unneeded ram cooler can you fit push/pull and is the push pull all internal or have you already mounted a pair of fans outside?

My recommendation on rad, fans, pump, res and CPU block hasn't changed with exception being get the phobia 200mm rad if you don't want to mod anything.

77mm thick h100 is the 27mm rad + 50mm of fans.

If you remove the completely unneeded ram cooler can you fit push/pull and is the push pull all internal or have you already mounted a pair of fans outside?

My recommendation on rad, fans, pump, res and CPU block hasn't changed with exception being get the phobia 200mm rad if you don't want to mod anything.

i cant fit push pull even without the cooler. the slots on the board are too high and theres not enough clearance from the case for the h100 to have fans inside. i do have fans already underneath the mesh but ive tried.