Red's Cosmos II ' Holodeck' Update

red1776

I am wondering how people can justify the cost of this case just because I can't and I want it lol but guess I will just stick to my Cooler master Stacker 810 which the CM guys at CES enjoyed and approved of what I had done to it :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am wondering how people can justify the cost of this case just because I can't and I want it lol but guess I will just stick to my Cooler master Stacker 810 which the CM guys at CES enjoyed and approved of what I had done to it :P

well Trying very hard to give a reason rather than a rationality....ahem, This is the first case i have had my hands on that I have not looked at as a 1 build case. I can see my hardware in this thing for a couple of CPU generations or builds. I have never thought that about other cases. had I not reviewed this case, I would have shelled out for it which I think speaks volumes about the quality of this case considering the amount of innovation and variety there is out there in the $180-$200 range today.

i would be interested in, and place a bet that the purchasing percentage skyrockets among those who get a hands on look at this thing as opposed to other cases.

...Where is what you did that has the approval of the CM guys?:cheers: