Watercooling...need help....more vs less

idk what my deal when because when i took apart my SLi setup the water was practically dripping by the end of the loop. almost no flow at all. Back to a single block setup the flow was insane. I'm sure i did something wrong.

when i was talking about order of things. i suggest the Rad be last since it's the most flow restricted. You want the CPU to have the highest flow rate to pull the heat right out. But that's just my thoughts, i'm no expect of watercooling.

The flow rate has to be equal throughout the loop. Otherwise you would have more water going in than coming out, thereby throwing physics out the window.

The amount of water in a ft of hose is not very much. So adding more hose in the hope that it will take longer to "heat" up is a complete waste.

Try to keep your hose lengths down to help with the flow rates, as more hose means the pump has to work harder.

The more bends in the hose and blocks for cooling do start to cut down on flow. But if you have nice big hose like 3/8 or bigger then that helps minimize drag. Now we are not talking 450l/h in and 4 l/h out the other end here. If you have 450l/h in with 2 rads, 2 blocks, 6ft of hose. you will be getting around 400l/h out the other end maybe a little less, but nothing to start to freak out about.