[WTB] PCI gpu

jjjrmy

I'm looking to buy a PCI gpu that supports 2 monitors. It must work with Windows 7.

That is all.

I still think a better idea would be to buy a cheap motherboard that has more than one PCIe slot...

Waco, it's too late. I only need one more PCI gpu and I'll be all good.

Why is it too late? You'll spend $50+ on a PCI GPU with the ability to output to two digital monitors at the same time, or you could buy a cheap motherboard with dual slots and only need a $10-15 GPU that is FAR more common.

Glad to see you remembered your login finally though. :P

5120x2048

And? I'm guessing you're running 8 1280x1024 monitors, or you want to, in a 4x2 pattern.

What does that have to do with getting a different motherboard that won't restrict you to a crappy PCI GPU? What's wrong with USB adapters? Clearly you won't be gaming on this regardless...

And? I'm guessing you're running 8 1280x1024 monitors, or you want to, in a 4x2 pattern.

What does that have to do with getting a different motherboard that won't restrict you to a crappy PCI GPU? What's wrong with USB adapters? Clearly you won't be gaming on this regardless...

I can game on my 6850 in Eyefinity on my main 3 and use the others as extended. The reason I don't want it is because I'm tying to spend as little money as possible since I am very poor.

I can game on my 6850 in Eyefinity on my main 3 and use the others as extended. The reason I don't want it is because I'm tying to spend as little money as possible since I am very poor.

reads "I am very poor".. Looks down at sig reads " 7 Dell 1703FP" :woo: