Oh dear god, I don't even what is this

Andrewr05

"R is a zombie. After a zombie apocalypse, he slowly moves through an America made up of collapsed buildings, rusted cars, shattered glass, and hollowed-out high-rises. He can speak only in grunts and simple syllables and craves human brains to get high on the memories they contain. After eating the brain of a suicidal teen, R is overcome with love for the teen's companion, Julie Grigio. R rescues Julie from certain death by his zombie pack and takes her back to his lair. She eventually leaves, and R follows her to back to Citi Stadium, the largest remaining human habitation."

via Wikipedia

So if he only grunts, how the hell am I supposed to understand what is going on? lol2.gif

As your signature suggests MJCRO, the aliens will tell you :lol: ..............................Which would be totally awesome by the way :woot:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, it's us. Do you really want us to believe you haven't been fantasizing about getting some zombie action? :biggrin:

..............................yes, yes I really can tell you I have NEVER thought about it. Please don't bring those thoughts on the street :whistling: