water cooling recommendations

freddie

For liquid cooling there really isn't much to be had that is good for under 100 except for the corsair h series self contained air cooling. The other idea is high end air cooling but its going to be up to you what you want to do. I would get the h100 if I wasn't going to do full custom watercooling.

If you can add 50 dollars to the budget one of the xspc rasa watercooling kits will perform better and get you into real liquid cooling. I would get the kit with the ex360 triple radiator, depending on what case you have, and that would push your performance to another extreme level. Only thing to get in addition to that is better tubing 1/2id by 3/4od. 6 hose clamps, pt nuke and your favorite color dye to stick in there. For dye what has worked for me is the stiff in the link below. All this available at sidewindercomputers.com. my 2 cents.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/coliki.html

What's your current overclock? The 955BE runs hot, you may not get it to 4.0GHz easily, and 4.2GHz will be more difficult.

The Coolermaster Centurion 5 II is not the best case out there for custom watercooling. You wouldn't be able to put a 120.2 radiator in there without some serious modding.

The Antec Kuhler H20 620 might do a decent job in push/pull, but you'll want something more like the Corsair H70 in push/pull.

The XSPC Rasa 750 is also a little noisy in the pump department, in case you were also looking for a quiet watercooling system.