[WTS] Queenz For Sale Thread!

Queenz

Have some things up for sale. Prices are pretty much set at what they are. I'm already selling everything really cheap. I've sold here on OCC many times and never disappoint anyone. Checkout the feedback section on here. I also have 100% feedback on eBay. EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE HARDDRIVE. BUT THEY HAVE BEEN OPENED. As you can see everything is still in the original packaging untouched.

ATI RADEON 850XT Platinum Edition 256MB Video Card (USED)

YOUR PRICE $8

photo25a.jpg

photo27z.jpg

photo26c.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone!!! Buyer Pays shipping!!

Logitech MK300 Black 104 Normal Keys 11 Function Keys Wireless Standard Keyboard and Mouse SOLD TO playah!!!

Western Digital WD2000JS SATA Harddrive 200 GB SOLD TO ttranuf!!!

Danger Den MPC-CPU - i7 1366/1155/1156 Water block Block SOLD TO BubbaXM2!!!

Danger Den Fillport & Reservoir Combo SOLD TO BubbaXM2

Edited by Queenz

Bump!!

I still have the brand new Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard up for sale. At $15 I think that's a steal!!

And $25 for a 200gb SATA drive isn't bad either. Come on guys I really need to get rid of this stuff :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...