SteelSeries Sensei Review by Gabriel Ruan

Gabreiel_Ruan

Gabriel, Hi Welcome to the Boards. I will look forward to your review vids if only because I find your presentation style entertaining hehe. All that comming from a young man. I think you may have been a Brit in another life.

I agree with Kwok and Black, it's pretty entertaining, I enjoy the humor.

Could use some more info, like one of the comments on youtube said, it feels more like an introduction than a review. For example you could talk about the coating a little more, tell people what you think of it and do some comparing to other mice with similar and different coating.

To me the coating looks kind of glossy, something I don't like much on any of my electronics, I much prefer a matte look and feel. This also brings up texture of course, personally I like a rubber or plastic texture to my mouse.

Another thing people might be interested in is colors and lighting, it's a big factor for me. The mouse I use, just recently acquired, is a CM Storm Sentinel Z3RO G, and it offers a good variety of colors to choose from. It has five different profiles that you can customize and that includes the colors, you can assign a different color to each profile, or you could assign the same color to all the profiles. Something I don't like about the colors on it is that it isn't constant, it uses a "breathing" method of displaying the colors, meaning it slowly fades the color off and on. That was something I didn't know about before buying the mouse, I'm sure it's mentioned somewhere out there but I didn't research enough.

That's just me of course, not everyone looks for that kind of stuff but just to help give an idea of ways to expand on your review.