Go ASRock!

Waco

Waco....

Can you find and Install CPU-Tweaker and post up all you Secondary Sub timings....?

this issue with all AMD boards is that Tref will set one ram slot very tight and the other very loose... you want to set all slots the same (the populated slots) and not as tight as the tightest one.... and too tight of a refresh rate will cause the ram not to be happy either....these all over work the memory controller and will cause issues....issues even more voltage cannot fix...

try setting the Tref (slot frequency) to at least 110ns for both slots ( looser for 4 slots) and the refresh rate to either 7.8us or 15.6us

Que Bypass Max to 15 or looser and Maximum Read Latency (MaxAsync) to 47 or looser (you may need 52-56)

you may not have those settings in the BIOS and thats where a Modded BIOS really shines.... ;)

Waco....

Can you find and Install CPU-Tweaker and post up all you Secondary Sub timings....?

this issue with all AMD boards is that Tref will set one ram slot very tight and the other very loose... you want to set all slots the same (the populated slots) and not as tight as the tightest one.... and too tight of a refresh rate will cause the ram not to be happy either....these all over work the memory controller and will cause issues....issues even more voltage cannot fix...

try setting the Tref (slot frequency) to at least 110ns for both slots ( looser for 4 slots) and the refresh rate to either 7.8us or 15.6us

Que Bypass Max to 15 or looser and Maximum Read Latency (MaxAsync) to 47 or looser (you may need 52-56)

you may not have those settings in the BIOS and thats where a Modded BIOS really shines.... ;)

Here you go:

post-8484-0-28261900-1319860140_thumb.png

I don't see anything amiss...am I missing something? :P

I seriously think my memory controller is taking a dump. :lol: