Anyone here work for Ford?

Onion

I know exactly what you mean, but I don't think I could cope knowing it's a 4 pot turbo. :teehee: And even the v6, if I wanted a v6, I'd get a V6 mustang. They're cheaper than the genesis, look much better in my opinion, and are faster (to 60 at least, not sure about a track).

v6 Genesis would wreck a v6 stang on the track... Its a fairly large car, but it handles like a dream.

But i know what you mean about the v8 thing. I test drove 3 2011 Dodge's recently. A v6 charger, a v8 RT charger, and a SRT8 challenger. At first i though the v6 was pretty nice, but then i got in the RT... /drool. Of course i made the mistake of getting in a SRT8 and it blew my mind! And it was a automatic SRT at that, and it was STILL crazy.

Then i got real and bought a Fusion... with a 4 banger cry.gif... Next time though... I'll have more money, Next time, SRT8 i think... that or CTS-v Coupe... evilgrin.gif

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly what you mean lol. I'd go for the SRT8 challenger if I was in your position. Put some straight pipes on that baby, and an ecu tune. It'd sound so nice. I keep watching videos of people with these kinds of cars on youtube and I drool at the sound they make. I test drove a Mustang GT 5.0 a few weeks ago, and I nearly soiled myself. The noise was unbelievable.

I know exactly what you mean lol. I'd go for the SRT8 challenger if I was in your position. Put some straight pipes on that baby, and an ecu tune. It'd sound so nice. I keep watching videos of people with these kinds of cars on youtube and I drool at the sound they make. I test drove a Mustang GT 5.0 a few weeks ago, and I nearly soiled myself. The noise was unbelievable.

Id love to get a challenger but, im thinking im probably going to need a 4door... So I'll have to live with a SRT8 Charger, it'll be tough im sure, LOL. lol2.gif

Id love to consider some different cars, Mustang GT or GT500. Camaro SS, or ZL-1, or well... anything really, so long as its fast and fun. But Problem is, im 6'6" and ive got long legs AND a tall torso. Pretty much anything with less leg room/head room than a mid size and i cant fit. In my fusion as it is now, i touch my hair to the roof and have to tilt my head so that my head is in the open space provided by the sun roof. Otherwise when i hit big pot holes i hit my head, blink.gif. If i had a car any smaller, id be brain dead in a week, and that would be if i could even drive it comfortably.

I like the Mustang GT because it was enough head room to work for me... But not nearly enough leg room!!

Then the spit in the face part is... The Camaro has plenty of leg room, and no head room!!!

cry.gifAll i want it a fast fun car, and i just cant win!

EDIT** A fast fun car, that doesnt cost $50k+, lolol.

I like the Mustang GT because it was enough head room to work for me... But not nearly enough leg room!!

Then the spit in the face part is... The Camaro has plenty of leg room, and no head room!!!

I see how that can get annoying lol. Did you try the challenger? It was pretty roomy. The front seats are super roomy, but that might just be because I'm small.

Camaro with a sun roof. Problem solved! =P

Camaro with a sun roof. Problem solved! =P

I tried this once. It was... Not comfortable, lol.

Or a convertible camaro. :biggrin:

Yeah... you see... i live in this horrible place called Michigan... Convertible would only work so well for about 3 months out of the year lolol. It might just give me enough extra head room to pull it off though! Ive never sat in the convertible one before so i should try it.