Cooling Pot?

smokeyvdberg

Read this Its a guide from another forum.

Just an FYI you need to brush up on some safety precautions. One Example is Safety glasses should be worn any time your using the stuff.

Your going to be needing alot of neoprene, clay and die electric grease to insulte everything and also A boat lod of time just to prep the Main-board for the event.

And also with the "dice pot" as they are referred to commonly I would order a motherboard test stand with extra high stand offs and or make our own. In addition to that I would order some of the 10mm and 3mm neoprene sheets so you have what you need.

Have fun with it.

Just an FYI you need to brush up on some safety precautions. One Example is Safety glasses should be worn any time your using the stuff.

Your going to be needing alot of neoprene, clay and die electric grease to insulte everything and also A boat lod of time just to prep the Main-board for the event.

And also with the "dice pot" as they are referred to commonly I would order a motherboard test stand with extra high stand offs and or make our own. In addition to that I would order some of the 10mm and 3mm neoprene sheets so you have what you need.

Have fun with it.

You do not need die electric grease. I extreme cool all the time......and not clay. The best technique is use dragon skin to line the board and dry eraser to pack the socket and dimm slots not being used...

You do not need a motherboard test stand. A motherboard box works the best............

Edited by Drdeath

Have fun with it.

Dude tanks for being so supportive :typing: