What Can you tell me about this laptop?

imMune

Hey guys, I have been looking for a laptop for college, where I will be doing a lot of AutoCAD work. I think I may get this one here. But I have a couple of questions.

- Do any of you have any experience with MSI laptops?

- Are they reliable?

- What about the customer support?

- Also what do you think of the laptops specs?

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it.

1. Yes I do

2. Yes, but mine broke about 4 months after the cooling fan died.

3. Never tried it

4. I think those specs are great. 6GB of ram should do you fine for auto cad plus the i5 is great to.

Edited by Black6464

1. Yes I do

2. Yes, but mine broke about 4 months after the cooling fan died.

3. Never tried it

4. I think those specs are great. 6GB of ram should do you fine for auto cad plus the i5 is great to.

Thanks for your answers, and how long did yours last? Im hoping to get at least 3 years from this system.

Msi build quality I haven't had issues with there products mobile or otherwise. As a good portable solution for using autocad that laptop will do you very well. I've seen my mate use autocad on a system with slightly lower specs through his uni course and the one thing that slowed him down. Was his lack of ram but the 6 gb won't give you the same problems.

My MSI laptop impressed me greatly. Reletively clean OS install, felt great in my hands and was great value for the low end laptop that I bought. No complaints with it.