recommend core i5 750 cooler please

juliox

hey guys i hope your having a good time, these topic is beacuse a need your help.

i have a core i5 750 cpu runing whit the stock cooler for like 1 year and 3 months already, has work perfect and never gave me probles, but one days a was traing out somo temperature monitoring software and for mi surprise the cpu was runing in 79 to 83c degree ( in full load) and 40 to 43 idle again the pc never has crash beacuse heat probles but mi friends told me that temp was to high, so i tryed reset the cooler and change thermal compound and many things to get it to lower temp but nothing always runs high.

so i am freking tired of these so i whant to buy an aftehrmark cooler wing based( i dont whant to put more load in mi PSU) that has the fan no top no on the side, so can you guys recommend me a good one that costs $50 max, more so beacuse i am thinking i may buy a core i7 875K and as you know the freaking thing does no include a cooler.

thanck you.

Edited by juliox

yeah hes right and that also depends on your use that you want to overclock or not or you just wanted to cool down stock temperatures a hyper 212+ will be adequate